Sunday 6 December 2009

Before I Publish Hannah Reynolds Response to My Letter

Just to clarify -
I have spoken to Hannah Reynolds (Chair SDNP) on several occasions, expressing my concerns re the actions of SDNP, as an organisation, and Christine Fraser as an individual that publicly represents and comments on their behalf.

Hannah Reynolds has attempted to distance herself from CFs behaviour whilst at the same time making no attempt to deal with the lies, misrepresentations, and shabby behaviour of one of her own committee members, who also happens to be a close friend.
Clearly Ms.Reynolds is quite content to permit CF to do precisely as she pleases, as long as it promotes SDNP's own interests.

Ms.Reynolds preference not to respond openly to various questions and criticisms that I and others have raised, both personally and via the local newspaper, expresses perfectly SDNP's arrogance. This said, Ms Reynolds is more than happy to express her personal criticism of my attitude and comments on a face-to-face basis if ever we meet at 'community' events.

No comments:

Post a Comment