Saturday 30 January 2010

How Low Can 'Someone' Go?

Very low, apparently.
I am involved in voluntary work for a very large organisation and, it would seem, that 'someone' has attempted to undermine my position and credibility with them.
To avoid any possible embarrassment to this organisation I have, this week, offered my resignation and, thankfully, it has not been accepted. I appreciate their vote of confidence.

I have no idea who was responsible for this 'action', and care even less. However, it is unfortunate that, whoever this 'someone' may be, they are clearly happy to question my integrity when, perhaps, in view of their actions, they should be questioning their own.

1 comment:

  1. It is a sad fact that occassionally in society, people are only too quick to challenge the views, opinions and intentions of others. There is a reason for this, if they were to look in a mirror, they would see not only the cracks and flaws in their own sad little life, but how they do not have the qualities that they identify in you. In simpler terms, jealousy! It is far easier to criticise someone for having the motivation to try to make a difference to the community than it is to do something about it themselves, even if they wanted to. Greed is another quality that these individuals / groups possess, it is easier to attempt to detract from someone's character who they see as an easy target to get attentio rather than doing something constructive to get the attention. I suppose what I am saying is, let them do what they want, at the end of the day they are jealous, greedy good for nothings (except maybe to go onto the flower beds in Looe Road Park to rot down with the rest of the manure!). Good luck with your quest. S.

    ReplyDelete