Friday 22 January 2010

Oh Dear, Kelvin, and You Believed That YOUR Contribution REALLY Counted!

Hi Kelvin - You attended a meeting with Christine Fraser relating to SDNP's proposed take-over of the Community Centre. My understanding is that this meeting was with Devon County Council representatives.

Apparently, according to Christine, your contribution was 'f*****g useless'. Neeedless to say, Christine's comment was followed with appropriate apology of , "Excuse my French"! It would appear that your 'contribution' to this meeting did not fulfill the required SDNP mantra and was therefore viewed as um... 'disappointing'.

If it is any comfort, although I doubt it, I too have proved to be a 'disappointment' to the self-seeking/promotion of St.David's Neighbourhood Partnership, view the 'Communities First' Post above for more information re my 'failure to please'.

No comments:

Post a Comment