Thursday 22 April 2010

The Gang of Three

Below is listed the Board of Trustees for Exeter Community Centre as registered with the Charity Commission.
MRS KATHARINE CHANT
MRS PENELOPE DODD
MRS SUSAN ERRINGTON
MS CHRISTINE FRASER*
MR KELVIN LACY*
MSHANNAH REYNOLDS FRSA*
MR ROBERT CORAM

How reassuring to note (not) that the St.David's Neighbourhood Partnership 'Gang of Three *) are included. I see that Mr.Robert Coram is also listed. It is no doubt a pure coincidence that Mr.Coram is 'part of' Michelmores the solicitors that issued threats of legal action against me if I continued my exposure of the actions of SDNP and their representatives.
I understand that a Councillor is to be added to the Board of Trustees. Given the amount of support extended to SDNP by Phil and Stella Brock surely one, or both of these Councillors should be given first refusal?

No comments:

Post a Comment