Sunday 29 November 2009

Gina Richards - My Request for Support

By this stage in the 'game' I ,and other community reps, had serious concerns relating to how CF/SDNP/SL/EPW conducted themselves, particularly CF who was determined to create a 'make-believe' presence of SDNP in Looe Road Park from 2003.

I had accummulated a considerable amount of information supporting our community's concerns re CF/SL/EPW and passed a copy to Gina Richards, another Bonhay Road resident, requesting her support in putting an end to the actions of those already named. Gina Richards returned the paperwork to me, posted through my letterbox, with a note stating, "I do not wish to read this".

I would, through this Blog, like to know why Gina, a member of the Looe Road Working Group, and an EPW member and, presumably having the welfare of her own community as her basis for involvement, refused to support my concerns? Gina Richards was subsequently refused membership of Lower St.David's Community Association based on relevant section(s) of the Association Constitution and is now an active member of St.David's Neighbourhood Partnership. It is also my understanding that Gina Richards retains her position as a member of the EPW Looe Road Working Group despite having no contact with anyone in the Lower St.David's community including Lower St.David's Community Association and the residents of Looe Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment