Sunday 29 November 2009

Whoopee! New Chidrens Play Equipment for the Park, Nearly

An Exeter City Council staff member created plans for, if I recall correctly, £48,000 worth of new equipment for the childrens Play Area in Looe Road Park. Christine Fraser criticised the Council's plans and when I asked her, "What are they like?", she responded,"I have no idea, I haven't even seen the plans, but no doubt they will be their usual rubbish". I see Christine, you have not even seen these plans and yet you decide that they are rubbish. Surely this was a decision for the community to decide, not for you to once again 'claim to represent the views of the residents and users of the park' without discussion. Yet again your personal arrogance and interference went too far. We didn't get the new play equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment