Tuesday 1 December 2009

I Know What to Do, I'll Try and Build Some Bridges!

Hope sprung eternal! - In an effort to pour a little oil on troubled waters I contacted Christine Fraser - below are the relevant emails.

Christine - Perhaps we should get together and try to sort out our differences.
Hannah (Reynolds) has agreed to supply tea and act, if necessary, as mediator/referee!!

Her response -
Thank you for your email. This has of course been passed to my legal adviser for his opinion. You will understand that I am therefore unable to meet with you at this time.
Christine

My response to her response
Christine,
Hmm..I see, clearly you are not interested in my proposal. I look forward to hearing from you and/or your legal adviser in due course.

Oddly enough, I never did hear from Christine, or her legal adviser.

No comments:

Post a Comment